A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gingrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gingrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gingrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingrich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gingrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin A Gingrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Gingrich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gingrich has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Gingrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Warminster Orthopedic Surgeons.