A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gingrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gingrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gingrich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gingrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gingrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingrich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gingrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin A Gingrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Gingrich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gingrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Gingrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Warminster Orthopedic Surgeons.