A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gleeson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleeson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gleeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gleeson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gleeson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Gleeson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gleeson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Gleeson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Pulmonologists.