A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Godfrey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Godfrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D Godfrey MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Godfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Godfrey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Pathologists.