Dr. Kevin Goniu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Goniu?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Goniu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016

Remarkable

Dr. Goniu is a true professional. Very thorough, honest and trustworthy. After a number of visits you also note a terrific, somewhat dry sense of humor. What I sense about this man is a commitment to excellence in his practice of medicine. He combines with excellent diagnostic skills with concise explanations of what can and cannot be done. He has improved the quality of my life on several occasions because of those skills. He is the right Doctor for me.

May 14th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!

I love this doctor! Sometimes I have to wait a little while before he comes in the room, but that is because he is taking time with the patient before me. Then when he comes in to see me he gives me all the time that I need..he answers all my questions and concerns. He has an excellent bedside manner !

January 19th, 2015

Excellent Physician

Diagnostic physician who explains diagnosis and treatment, with excellent bedside manner and professionalism. Have been seeing him for 20 years-wouldn't see anyone else.

November 16th, 2009

Excellent physican

I've been seeing Dr. Goniu for over a decade. The only negatives associated with his practice is that it's not easy to get in to see him (very popular doctor) and the waiting time, especially in the afternoon, is quite long.He's an internist whom I trust more than specialists in diagnosing illnesses. He's truly a brilliant physician. His bedside manner takes a little getting used to. When I first saw him, I thought he was aloof. After getting to know him better, I realize that he's got a quick, dry wit, is highly self-confident (for good reason), and is truly concerned with my husband's and my illnesses and comfort. He's actually quite approachable and spends as much time as needed listening to the situation at hand, knowing exactly what the problem is, and extensively explaining the nature of the illness and the course of action.His staff is very courteous and I would highly recommend Dr. Goniu and Cedar Mills Medical Group.

September 12th, 2016