Dr. Kevin Good Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 29th, 2012

WORST neurologist I have ever seen. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I had two terrible experiences with Dr. Good and will not be returning. I waited in the exam room for 45 minutes for my first appointment, and for OVER ONE HOUR for my second appointment. I finally went to the front desk and informed them that I would be leaving if the doctor did not see me within ten minutes. He was not prepared to see me at either appointment, and had not even looked at my charts. He also did not perform all the tests that previous neurologists have performed on me, and prescribed DOUBLE the amount of medicine I am supposed to take. Luckily I caught his mistake.

May 1st, 2015