Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Goodluck
Dr. Kevin Goodluck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Rio Rancho, NM. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goodluck is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque and West Mesa Medical Center. Dr. Goodluck has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Goodluck has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Goodluck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Pedro Ortiz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi26
Dr. Anthony Sandoval
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi34
Dr. Elizabeth Palmer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi30