A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Grady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grady has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Grady practice?
Dr. Kevin Grady practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.