A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Grainger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Grainger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Grainger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grainger graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Grainger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jay Grainger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Grainger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Grainger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Grainger practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Aloha, OR.
See Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.