A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gray, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Gray MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Gray practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Gray practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.