A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Greuloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Greuloch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Greuloch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Greuloch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greuloch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William Greuloch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Greuloch practice?
- Dr. Kevin Greuloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Greuloch practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.