A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Griffin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Griffin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Griffin MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Griffin practices Urology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Urologists.