Learn more about Dr. Kevin Grullon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Grullon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grullon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grullon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Grullon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grullon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Grullon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Rene Grullon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Grullon practice?
- Dr. Kevin Grullon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Grullon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Minneapolis, MN.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Pulmonologists, and Royal Oak Sleep Medicine Doctors.