inactive

Kevin R Grullon MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

May 6th, 2014
A Professional in Every Way
Dr, Grullon is a fantastic doctor! He is very professional, and still personable. He has a great bedside manner and thoroughly explains everything you need to know. He lets you ask questions, and spends as much time as needed with you. I showed up a little early for my appointment, and he got me in right away. No waiting!! His staff is very courteous and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grullon to anyone.

July 18th, 2013
Excellent Sleep Medicine Doctor
I went to Dr. Grullon for treatment for narcolepsy because I did not like the doctor I was originally referred to. I love Dr. Grullon - he explains everything, listens to concerns, spends as much time as needed, is outgoing, easy to understand, and very comfortable to be around. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 26th, 2013
Excellent bedside manner, very respectful! Very thorough and extremely knowledgable. Highly recommended.