A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Guynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Guynn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guynn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Craig Guynn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Guynn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Guynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Guynn practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Internists.