Dr. Kevin Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Thompson?

April 15th, 2016

Had my initial visit this morning. The Dr. was very kind and spent a lot of time explaining my meds to me, and is doing more tests in a couple of weeks. I was quite happy with Dr. Thompson and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

March 30th, 2015

1st time visit. Gave a completely different diagnosis than my retiring cardiologist. Gave me about 5 minutes time in which he read my ecogram and answered a few questions I had about my medication. He said there was nothing wrong with my heart. He never asked one question. Basicly all he told me was to loose weight and come back in a year.

April 4th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Thompson. He "saved" my life by listening to me, then performed tests to confirm a serious condition. He is also the "heart" Doctor for 3 other members of my family, and we all have had good experiences with him, and trust him to care for us with all our heart conditions. A Great Doctor and person.

January 17th, 2013

Did not explain procedure. Did not spend any time talking with patient or putting her at her ease. Came and did the procedure and left abruptly.

May 10th, 2012

Caring Cardiologist

Dr. Thompson explains conditions thoroughly and is genuinely concerned about your well being, spending as much time with you as needed. Based on symptoms, he runs all necessary tests to rule out any heart related problem, and does not hesitate to refer you to another specialist, if necessary. The office staff was friendly, and wait time for this doctor was minimal. I have no problem recommending him.

September 14th, 2017