Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Hackshaw
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH (and 4 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hackshaw is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Ohio State University Hospital East and James Cancer Hospital. Dr. Hackshaw has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Linda Gray
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi34
Dr. William Malarkey
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi48
Dr. Sheryl Mascarenhas
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi8