A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hacksaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hacksaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hacksaw, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacksaw graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hacksaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hacksaw MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Hacksaw practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hacksaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hacksaw practices Rheumatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Rheumatologists.