A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hackshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hackshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hackshaw
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hackshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackshaw graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hackshaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin V Hackshaw MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Hackshaw practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hackshaw has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw practices Rheumatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Rheumatologists.