Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hackshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hackshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hackshaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hackshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackshaw graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hackshaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin V Hackshaw MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Hackshaw practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hackshaw has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hackshaw practices Rheumatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Rheumatologists.