Dr. Kevin Hadley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hadley?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hadley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2015

Dr Hadley is a wonderful dr. Very patient and explains everything. . He has done 4 surgeries on my ear and has taken excellent care of me. He is concerned with the health of my ears even though I have extreme hearing loss. I fly from big island to see him but it is so worth it. He has called me at home and explains all procedures step by step.

April 29th, 2015

Bilateral Neuropathy

Dr. Hadley is amazing!!! He is willing to accept my daughter to do an implant even though he is not participate in our insurance network. His staff told us that he will review our daughter case. We informed our audiologist to work with Dr. Hadley closely since we didn't want to go with other implant surgeon that treated us badly (poor bed side manner & unanswered questions) with our first daughter. When he did surgery on our daughter few weeks ago, I was amazed with the result. When I open her dressing the next day, it showed only one drop of blood. No bloody showed. Thank you Dr. Hadley. We are happy with the result and definitely recommended him to other cochlear implant candidates.

April 29th, 2015

Cochlear implant

We love Dr. Hadley, he is very prompt and very polite. We did research to do cochlear implant on our one year old daughter, and he is the only doctor that we can trust.

December 1st, 2014

Dr. Hadley was amazing!!! Not only was he very kind, he was very knowledgeable and gave me more insight than any other doctor was able to do. He is well worth the wait for complicated ear problems.

February 13th, 2013

The Doctor who Saved me from misery!

I've been dealing with severe vertigo for over 5 months now, and I've been pushed around through doctors, not able to diagnose me. Dr Hadley was the only one who actually told me, "It'll get better, I promise" and did all the necessary things in order to get a diagnosis. After 3 visits and many tests, we finally have a diagnosis and many treatment options. If it was not for Dr Hadley, I'd be still bed ridden, even though I'm only 20 years old. Thank you for saving my life Doc. I appreciate it greatly.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Hadley is an exceptional physician who treated and cared for my medical problem with compassion and knowledge. There was a wait time upon entering his office to be seen however he was definitely worth the wait as there are so many other patients with complicated medical problems who desperately need his help as I did. He spent time listening to my concerns and I didnt feel like I was just a number, I felt like I was actually being heard and understood for once and that I wasnt crazy. His staff was personable and very professional. Dr. Hadley should definitely be nominated for Dr. of the Year in my opinion.

September 28th, 2011

D. Tsipopoulos

Very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner. Has patience with people who are suffering anxiety due to an ear disorder. Makes himself available to his patients. Listens carefully to what you have to say. Only negative is that he is very busy and there is often a wait in his office. However, definitely worth the wait.

April 23rd, 2010

Dr. Kevin Hadley, Excellent & Caring Skullbase Physician

Dr. Hadley is a dedicated, well trained top physician in his field of neurotology. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor in Hawaii. He understands the complexity of my ear problems related to radiation therapy damage for a cancerous skull-base tumor. I highly recommend Dr. Hadley to anyone requiring these ENT specialized surgical expertise and post surgical long term care. For those of you who require more rudimentary ENT services, don't waste Dr. Hadley's time - there are too many patients eager to have his expertise who truly need it.

August 6th, 2008

Outstanding Physician

I would highly recommend Dr. Hadley to anyone with a complicated ear problem!

September 23rd, 2017