Dr. Kevin Hagan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Nashville, TN

February 17th, 2016
Great Surgeon
Outstanding doctor. Prompt and thorough.

February 2nd, 2016
Experienced, Professional, and Innovative
I had 2 other plastic surgeons in another state work on my breast reconstruction when I went to Dr Hagan, so I had something to compare him to. While one was equally good, Dr Hagan was my favorite. In interviewing plastic surgeons, I found some doctors are leery of providing you with pictures of their work. Not Dr Hagan - he offered to show me as many as I needed to see. When I asked about liposuction for another area, he took the time to explain all the pros and cons so I could make an informed decision. Not only was his bedside manner very good, his surgery skills were amazing. He offered me options that none of the other doctors seemed to think of. I'm very happy with the surgery I had and would recommend him to anyone!

March 8th, 2015
A true professional
I was lucky enough to have Dr Hagan repair my son's cleft lip while in the Army stationed at Ft Campbell many years ago. Dr Hagan's abilities are second to none, in my opinion, and the work he does to help children live a normal life is simply amazing. My son's first surgery was more than twenty years ago and Dr Hagan left such a lasting impression on our family, I felt compelled to write this review.

October 14th, 2013
great results
I interviewed 5 surgeons before selecting Dr. Hagan to do my tummy tuck and breast lift. I am thrilled with my results. My tummy is flatter than it was before I had my kids! He came highly recommended, and both he and his staff were very friendly and courteous. He was very professional, and even gave me his cell phone number after the surgery in case I needed him (I didn't). I have recommended him to several of my friends, all of whom have been very satisfied. I would recommend him highly.

March 30th, 2013
rhinoplasty
Dr Hagan reconstructed my nose is 2003 and did an amazing job! The procedure and post surgery went very well. my nose is fabulous! He knew exactly what I needed to have done!

March 19th, 2013
Beware!!!!
I had lipo done a few years ago after being assured Dr. Hagan was their "Perfectionist". Dr. Hagan and the staff were very kind, but the procedure was a disaster. Looks like chunks taken out of my abdomen and disgusting lumpy patches. Went back in for a revision and he over-filled the dents and it looks worse now than ever. Would give the thousands of dollars back in a heartbeat to have my former body back. Devastating experience.

May 19th, 2012
Bad Surgeon
Dr. Hagan is not a good surgeon. He performed a very terrible procedure on me. Please be careful and don't waste your money on him. There are better surgeons out there.

May 7th, 2011
Breast cancer survivor
I was referred to Dr. Hagan in 2004 following a breast cancer diagnosis. I have now had 2 separate reconstructive surgeries with Dr. Hagan and couldn't be more pleased. My 1st involved an expander on the cancer side, followed by implants bilaterally for symmetry. I also had nipple reconstruction on the cancer side. My results were so good I actually wept when I saw them. Dr. Hagan was awesome. Two years later, I elected to have the other breast removed due to multiple biopsies. At that time, I had medium-level contracture on the cancer side which had pulled the implant up.(This is fairly common & Dr. Hagan was very up front with me about the possiblity of this happening.) Because of the contracture, we elected to remove the implants and Dr. Hagan rebuilt my breasts with tissue from my abdomen. I couldn't be more pleased. If you look past the scars, you can not tell the breasts are not "real." They are amazing! Yes, I have scars, but I choose to look at them as a sign of healing. I would completely recommend Dr. Hagan and have, in fact, done so many times. He is professional, informed, and caring. He provided me his personal email and we corresponded many times this way because I live 3 hours from his office. I never felt rushed during an office visit and always felt like my questions and concerns were addressed completely. I had great results with Dr. Hagan!

April 14th, 2011
Horrible Surgeon
Run away. This doctor promised me good results with my surgery and now I have a scar for life. He will take your money and destroy your body.