A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haggerty
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Haggerty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Haggerty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haggerty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Haggerty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Haggerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Haggerty practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.