A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haggerty
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Haggerty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Haggerty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haggerty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Haggerty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Haggerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Haggerty practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.