A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hails:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hails
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hails Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hails, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hails graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hails has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Charles Hails MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Hails practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hails has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hails practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.