Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hale, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hale MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Hale practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hale practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Family Physicians.