A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hale, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- National Park Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hale MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Hale practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hale practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Mena, AR and Glenwood, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Family Physicians.