A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Louis Hall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Hall practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Oncologists.