Dr. Kevin Hallman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 30 reviews

September 14th, 2016
I think Dr. Hallman is the best. He is smart, respectful, and caring. I would recommend him to any woman, young or old!

January 29th, 2016
Registered Nurse
A Marcus Welby type doc - my husband likes him as much as I do!

January 4th, 2016
Fantastic
Dr Hallman is fantastic. He takes time to talk about anything that may be on your mind, he is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He delivered both of my babies and I would not have had any other dr by my side.

December 16th, 2015
He has been my OB through 6 births/kids and has delivered ALL of them even if he wasn't on call. Great bedside manner and always takes time to listen so you never feel rushed. I highly recommend him.

December 15th, 2015
Outstanding care by a doctor who also has a great sense of humor!

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Hallman is one of the most patient physicians I have encountered. I have never once felt rushed when working with him or his staff, have never felt embarrassed to ask a question. He listens well, asks clarifying questions, and has addressed each and every concern with empathy and compassion in our journey to have a family. I have moved clinics just to have Dr. Hallman as our physician. We could not ask for a better doctor!

December 10th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Hallman is amazing. He is kind, patient and humble. He always takes the time to make sure my questions are answered. I've never felt rushed and he always listened to my concerns and took them seriously. He's very easy going, not pushy at all. He respected my birth preferences and made me feel at ease. Sometimes the wait can be a little long but that only shows that he is committed to caring for his patients properly, even if it takes a little bit longer to do so.

December 9th, 2015
I would not want any other doctor delivering my babies. We followed Dr Hallman to Metro OBGYN. Dr Hallman is extremely knowledgable and always available to his patients. He is up front and honest and makes you feel comfortable throughout your pregnancy. He is the best doctor.

December 9th, 2015
Awesome Doc
I always recommend Dr Hallman to my friends who live nearby (& even some who have to drive a ways)! He is a great listener who determines what is best for each individual and he knows his stuff! Great bedside manner along with great doctoring. Best combination you can get.

November 20th, 2015
He is worth the wait. Although his schedule gets behind sometimes, he is 100 percent worth it! He took time to answer all of my questions and never rushed me. He has a calming effect, which helps people like me with anxiety. He was incredibly kind during my miscarriage, and I was very pleased with the communication before and after.

November 14th, 2015
I can't say enough good things about Dr Hallman! From the moment of my first appt I could tell he was the most kind and caring Dr I could have asked to see! I doctored with Dr Hallman during my year long infertility journey, and never once did he keep me on the same protocol, always trying the next best option for me. I also appreciate that he takes the time with his patients, never once have I been rushed out of his office. Dr Hallman is a great doctor and I've already recommended him to friends and family!!

October 16th, 2015
Wonderful physician!
Caring, gentle, knowledgeable! He provided amazing care through our fertility struggles and now is my favorite trusted doctor!