Oct 22nd, 2015

Horribly self indulged pompous rude physician. Staff is completely rude and vulgar not surprising from the manner the dr behaves. Ask my friend whose neighbor almost lost her leg by this &&))@" receptionist was fat loud obnoxious New Yorker sounding woman who was rude

Complaint show details Complaint
by Jerry Whaley on Apr 18th, 2014

I am 70 yrs old living on fixed income and in low income housing. I have never been so surprised to see a balnce due bill as I was after seeing this doctor for an ultrasound. In four to five heart surgeries and stent placement in leg I have never seen a balance due billing. Then to my surprise today my friend who takes care of my bills came with me and was pulled into the financial office and told that I had to pay the balance due today of $35.00 copay and $100.00 still due on the account. She told the lady named Candy that she has been sending what he can afford to pay. Candy told her she had to make payment arrangements. She told her she already has which is she is paying what I can afford to pay every month. She offered to give her a post dated check to Wednesday and Candy said we can't do that. My friend told her well I am not signing any finacial arrangement as I am already sending what he can afford to pay. She gave her the creidt card and said here take it see what you can get but I bet it won't be the $135.00. She came back and said it would only allow $35.00. My friend said I told you that. Now what do you want. He does not have the money today for the entire bill and will continue making payments as best he can. Are you going to arrest him or can we go. Very poorly managed office when I just sent 49.99 which was recieved and processed yesterday. We will not be back as this doctor is evidently way over priced and a very argumentative billing office..

Aug 7th, 2011

The most upfront and open Vascular Surgeon you ll might. He does not beat around the bush, he is honest and caring.

Melinda Halow show details Melinda Halow
Jun 12th, 2009

I think Dr. Halow is a wonderful doctor, who spends quality time with his patients and always goes above and beyond the standard of care for his patients!