Dr. Kevin Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Love my Doctor!!
Dr. Hamilton is one of our favorite doctors on the planet! He has been with us throughout our entire pregnancy. He is so caring and patient. We have many, many questions as first time parents. He takes so much time explaining everything to our satisfaction. We just love him! We are very thankful to have him deliver our baby!

January 8th, 2017
We love Dr. Hamilton
My appointments are always great with this doctor and his staff. They are very friendly and kind. I leave with my questions all answered. His nurses are nice when they have called me to schedule my tests or follow ups.

November 7th, 2016
Dr. Hamilton is the BEST
Dr. Hamilton is the nicest Doctor I have ever seen. He is kind to me and to my family. One of my neighbors recommended him to me, and I am happy that I listened to her. I feel that he has taken care of all of my issues with kindness and compassion. Great doctor!!

October 26th, 2016
LOVE DR. HAMILTON!!!
Dr. Hamilton is fabulous! He has been my doctor for about 6 years. My Mom started seeing him first, and recommended him to me. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and kind. He is a great listener, and makes sure to address all of my questions. I never feel that he is rushing me to get to the next patient. His staff is wonderful to me as well. They are great when I am trying to schedule my appointments. I have had my phone calls returned in a timely manner. Love this office!!

August 3rd, 2016
Great Experience!!
Love this practice! Dr. Hamilton is the BEST! He has been my doctor for almost 17 years now. I truly trust him. Now he takes care of my daughter as well. I have sent many of my friends to see him, and they all love him, too.

June 4th, 2016
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
Love this doctor!!! I have seen him for over 16 years. I have referred many friends and family members to Dr. Hamilton. He has always addressed my problems completely and with care and concern. His office staff is wonderful. They call me back with test results, and to check on me after procedures. I cannot say enough great things about these people.

March 7th, 2016
Excellent Experience
I have seen Dr. Hamilton for at least 10 or 11 years. He is kind, compassionate, patient, and empathetic. He truly puts me at ease. He is also very quick witted. I cannot imagine seeing anyone else!

February 5th, 2015
Great Experience!
I have been seeing Dr. Hamilton for 14 years. He performed by hysterectomy about 7 years ago. I had a very quick and easy recovery! I love him and his staff!! They have always taken exceptional care of me!

January 28th, 2015
Been coming here for the past 17 yrs !, and I still Love everyone here !!!

January 27th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Hamilton is not your average doctor. He uses humor to try and make the appointments as easy as possible. Some people don't like his humor but he has been my doctor 16 years; he has performed 3 surgeries, multiple laser procedures, and was quick to be concerned over one too many bad pap's. In the last 3 years I have had to see him every 6 months. I wouldn't pick any other doctor. Just remember to take his humor as just that, humor. He's only trying to be himself and make his patients comfortable. All his nurses even know me by name.

November 20th, 2013
Horrible experience
I would NEVER recommend kevin Hamilton to ANYONE. Very unprofessional. No concern for his patients health. Had I not found another doctor when I did I would be DEAD right now. He makes uncomfortable comments like "did you bring your vagina today?" and "do you want to do your anal exam today?" he made me feel about 2ft tall. If you want an immature school boy acting doctor than this is the place for you. If you want someone who will listen to you and take your needs into consideration then go SOMEWHERE ELSE. He is awful.

August 14th, 2013
A great Dr, and Friend
Love his bedside manner, his seance of humor he makes everyone feel very comfortable and very welcome, He is awesome ,carrying and great at what he does I would never go anywhere else after 14yrs of being his patient he . Thanks Dr Hamilton !!.