Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5651 Frist Blvd
Ste 213
Hermitage, TN 37076
615-883-2208
Locations and availability (2)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Stacey A on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Hamilton is not your average doctor. He uses humor to try and make the appointments as easy as possible. Some people don't like his humor but he has been my doctor 16 years; he has performed 3 surgeries, multiple laser procedures, and was quick to be concerned over one too many bad pap's. In the last 3 years I have had to see him every 6 months. I wouldn't pick any other doctor. Just remember to take his humor as just that, humor. He's only trying to be himself and make his patients comfortable. All his nurses even know me by name.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by W.c. on Nov 20th, 2013

I would NEVER recommend kevin Hamilton to ANYONE. Very unprofessional. No concern for his patients health. Had I not found another doctor when I did I would be DEAD right now. He makes uncomfortable comments like "did you bring your vagina today?" and "do you want to do your anal exam today?" he made me feel about 2ft tall. If you want an immature school boy acting doctor than this is the place for you. If you want someone who will listen to you and take your needs into consideration then go SOMEWHERE ELSE. He is awful.

|  A great Dr, and Friend  |  show details
by Sherry m Steele on Aug 14th, 2013

Love his bedside manner, his seance of humor he makes everyone feel very comfortable and very welcome, He is awesome ,carrying and great at what he does I would never go anywhere else after 14yrs of being his patient he . Thanks Dr Hamilton !!.

|  Innappropriate Sense of Humor  |  show details
by Christina on Jun 4th, 2013

I had read many great reviews about Dr. Hamilton and expected a great doctor. What I got was an okay Dr with a high school boy sense of humor. Not great for a OBGYN. I felt he was VERY unprofessional with his humor. He made comments like..."Good thing we're not doing an anal today" and "Just don't stick anything up there for a few weeks"...really?! Unfortunately I was stuck visiting him through my whole third pregnancy because I was already past my first trimester when I started visiting him. Also his ultrasound tech made me very uncomfortable. I will NEVER go back nor recommend him to ANYONE.

by andrea on Feb 19th, 2013

dr hamilton is a great dr... he makes you feel real comortable... because you know when you go to see this type of dr... you are always real nervous. but he will joke with you and laugh. but be professional at the same time. he wont beat around the bush, he will tell you straight up. he is great.

|  He ignored my pain  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I told him I as having pain in my stomach, He ignored it for 6 months and I landed in the hospital. He seems to only care about shoving a patient in and out to get to the next one.

Mar 26th, 2012

love this man

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Hamilton by a girlfriend. He is great. He's compassionate, caring, and funny. This is by one of the the best doctors I have ever visited (and there is only 1 other dr. on my "Best" list)

Dec 17th, 2010

He truly spends a great deal of time wit each patient. He is so funny! I feel like he cares about me. He is extremely genuine.

|  I love Dr. Hamilton!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hamilton is my very favorite doctor! He is very kind and gentle. He spends a lot of time with us, and he addresses all of our concerns. He is so funny, he puts us immediately at ease. We always leave laughing. He operated on me a few years ago. I had a very easy recovery. His follow up care is excellent! Dr. Hamilton is the best! He has a wonderful staff!

by Kayla on Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Hamilton is an amazing doctor, he answers any questions that I have and fill me in on everything. I might have to wait a while in the office but I know it is because he is delivering a baby and that is what he does and everyone should understand. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family and anyone else I meet.

|  Great Doctor with a Great Personality  |  show details
May 18th, 2009

One of the best OBGYN visits I've ever had. He's got a great personality and answered all my questions. Made me feel extremely comfortable instantly. It felt like catching up with a good friend.

Feb 11th, 2009

This doctor was recommended to me -- and apparently many other women -- by a friend. He's very funny and makes you feel very comfortable. However, when I've been to visit, the waiting room is noisy and crowded. I've waited for more than 45 minutes before--when I had scheduled an appointment! Dr. Hamilton seems busy and rushed-not much personal time. So, by the time I have a question, he's already left the room.The staff is nice, but not overly so, and my experience is always average.