A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hanlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hanlon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hanlon DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Hanlon practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hanlon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Township Surgeons.