A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hanlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanlon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlon graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanlon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Hanlon DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Hanlon practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hanlon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Township Surgeons.