Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
by Gwen A. on Mar 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanlon since 2010. I was referred to him by my Primary Care Doctor. She spoke very highly of him based on her husband having had a surgical procedure that was done by Dr. Hanlon. I had a right knee replacement done by Dr. Hanlon in July 2013. My knee replacement went well and I continue to walk better and without discomfort each day. I have found Dr. Hanlon and his Staff to be respectful, professional and though busy they take time out to ensure our visits are comfortable.

Nurse at MCRMC show details Nurse at MCRMC
Nov 20th, 2011

I have know Kevin since he was a resident at MCGH, however the since 2010 I refuse to return to see him. His office staff is very rude, and have heard him tell patients that they were overweight(both of us over 50 we are far from thin) Also hearing him talk to his partner about replacing staff members due to superficial issues made me hesitate to send any family or friends over there. I contacted the office and was told they were scheduling so far in advance I went to the other orthopedics through the hospital. Very unprofessional all the way around, and disappointing.

We met by accident show details We met by accident
Nov 3rd, 2011

Literally speaking - my husband was involved in a very serious car accident and Dr. Hanlon treated him in trama. Year later when I needed knee surgery, I made an appointment with him. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, caring and I have never waited very long to see him (well once - he was called to emergency - and his staff did try to call me). I recommend him highly.