A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hardy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hardy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Hardy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hardy practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.