Dr. Kevin Hargrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hargrave?

Great Experience

Posted on August 9th, 2016

FIRST CLASS. Everyone made me feel comfortable. Wasn't sure about the sleep study, but after getting there I was treated well and everything was explained to me. It has been a life changing event for me. Sleeping does make a difference. Thank you Dr. Hargrave and staff.

Neurological Review

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Hargrave has been my neurologist for the last five years. I suffer from extreme nerve damage to my right arm. He has reduced my pain from a ten to a two. The damage is permanent but he has done everything he can to make me more comfortable with my condition. In addition, he is prompt, courteous and professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist. What more can I say.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hargrave and his staff are wonderful and very patient. I like how they are willing to listen and try to understand what my complaints are.

Gold Medal Doctor & Staff

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Hargrave for 8 years now and he still listens to what I have to tell him, not only the big things but the smallest things too. He's a great doctor and he has the best staff. If you need anything they go above and beyond to help. I love going there!

Sleep Doctor----Not

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I saw Dr Hargrave for Narcolepsy for about a year until new insurance allowed me to choose another doctor. I am sure he is very good in treating sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg, but when it comes to narcolepsy I truly believe with all the research I would do before each visit, that I knew than he did. If you have narcolepsy or think you may have it find a different sleep doctor

Treatment of my son, Charles.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

He is now my sons treating neurologist for a neurological disorder. My son has done extremely well since he began treatment with Dr. Hargrave about a year ago. In my opinion Dr. Hargrave is extremely knowledgable in his field, spends the necessary time with the patient and family, and in my opinion, is the best neurologist I have encountered for accurate diagnosis and treatment protocol.

Greg Sarver is very satisfied with Dr Hargrave and his NP

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Hargrave

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Very professional and allows patient to ask questions and he takes his time answering. Excellent doctor and can see him promptly. I drive an hour and fifteen minutes to see him. I would go to no other neurologist.

Caring and personal

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Hargrave is a genuine and caring doctor.

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. Hargrave is the best neurologist for me and his staff is very helpful and gets back to you asap! i have been a patient there for years and he is very professional...

He was referred to us

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Dr. Hargrave was referred to us by a friend and we are extremely pleased. He is hands on and very caring. He was inquisitive and professional. His staff is just as friendly and courteous as he is. We've never had what I consider to be a "good visit" where everyone was in a good mood and the wait wasn't long. EVERY visit is the same. It appears to have been created that way. My daughter has been a client there for several years now.

Posted on October 20th, 2017