Dr. Kevin Hargrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hargrave?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016

Great Experience

FIRST CLASS. Everyone made me feel comfortable. Wasn't sure about the sleep study, but after getting there I was treated well and everything was explained to me. It has been a life changing event for me. Sleeping does make a difference. Thank you Dr. Hargrave and staff.

May 3rd, 2016

Neurological Review

Dr. Hargrave has been my neurologist for the last five years. I suffer from extreme nerve damage to my right arm. He has reduced my pain from a ten to a two. The damage is permanent but he has done everything he can to make me more comfortable with my condition. In addition, he is prompt, courteous and professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist. What more can I say.

December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hargrave and his staff are wonderful and very patient. I like how they are willing to listen and try to understand what my complaints are.

September 4th, 2015

Gold Medal Doctor & Staff

I've been seeing Dr Hargrave for 8 years now and he still listens to what I have to tell him, not only the big things but the smallest things too. He's a great doctor and he has the best staff. If you need anything they go above and beyond to help. I love going there!

August 11th, 2015

Sleep Doctor----Not

I saw Dr Hargrave for Narcolepsy for about a year until new insurance allowed me to choose another doctor. I am sure he is very good in treating sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg, but when it comes to narcolepsy I truly believe with all the research I would do before each visit, that I knew than he did. If you have narcolepsy or think you may have it find a different sleep doctor

August 8th, 2013

Treatment of my son, Charles.

He is now my sons treating neurologist for a neurological disorder. My son has done extremely well since he began treatment with Dr. Hargrave about a year ago. In my opinion Dr. Hargrave is extremely knowledgable in his field, spends the necessary time with the patient and family, and in my opinion, is the best neurologist I have encountered for accurate diagnosis and treatment protocol.

April 11th, 2012

Greg Sarver is very satisfied with Dr Hargrave and his NP

March 1st, 2012

Dr. Hargrave

Very professional and allows patient to ask questions and he takes his time answering. Excellent doctor and can see him promptly. I drive an hour and fifteen minutes to see him. I would go to no other neurologist.

February 6th, 2012

Caring and personal

Dr. Hargrave is a genuine and caring doctor.

June 30th, 2010

Dr. Hargrave is the best neurologist for me and his staff is very helpful and gets back to you asap! i have been a patient there for years and he is very professional...

September 29th, 2009

He was referred to us

Dr. Hargrave was referred to us by a friend and we are extremely pleased. He is hands on and very caring. He was inquisitive and professional. His staff is just as friendly and courteous as he is. We've never had what I consider to be a "good visit" where everyone was in a good mood and the wait wasn't long. EVERY visit is the same. It appears to have been created that way. My daughter has been a client there for several years now.

September 22nd, 2017