A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Harvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gregory Harvey MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Harvey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Harvey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Radiologists.