Dr. Kevin Hatcher-Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hatcher-Ross?

July 10th, 2016

We commute to see dr Hatcher-Ross. He's amazing.

November 20th, 2015

Incomplete Tongue-Tie Clip

We saw Dr. Kevin for a tongue-tie and unfortunately after asking many questions we felt as if he woudl be able to cut our child's tongue-tie correctly. Two weeks later we have learned that it was not cut completely, we have to have it recut with a laser, our child also has a lip tie that is undiagnosed, our child (3 weeks old) is severely low weight due to feeding issues and we now have to seek lactation consulting and craniosacral therapy to help save our breastfeeding relationship. We would not have been upset had he told us he didn't feel that scissors would handle the situation, I wish he would've let us know and we could've avoided all of these issues. Please don't mess with the well being of a mothers child.

May 10th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kevin! My kids as well!

June 12th, 2013

Fantastic Pediatrician!

After taking my toddler to two average pediatricians who seemed to care more about their patient flow and simply went through the motions during our visits, I finally found a great, caring, and knowledgable pediatrician in Dr. Hatcher-Ross! He immediately relieved my son's anxiety by giving him a book and engaging him in a conversation. Dr.Hatcher-Ross really took his time, and he kept asking me if I had any questions or concerns throughout my son's check-up. I'm very impressed with his knowledge about diet; I wish every doctor would emphasize the importance of healthy food! I only wish my son had been under his care from day 1! Highly recommend Dr.Hatcher-Ross!

April 18th, 2012

Great Ped!

I recently moved out of the area and am so sad to have to find a new pediatrician. Dr. Hatcher-Ross is very supportive of breastfeeding, is open to alternative vaccinating schedules and is thorough but not rushed or pushy. He shared meaningful personal experiences with his own children and is open to alternative treatments as well as the traditional medical approach. Love him!

March 7th, 2012

Wish I could take him with me

I recently moved to S. Oregon and I wish I could take Dr. Hatcher-Ross with us! My daughter is 20 months, and we recently had a "health-scare". I feel so fortunate that Dr. Hatcher-Ross was my daughter's Ped. He had called me personally from the office 3x in one day (and not just a nurse trying to relay information). And he even called me on the weekend to check on my daughter. I joked with him later that it was the closest I've ever had to an "old-fashioned house call"! I originally found Dr. Hatcher-Ross on online parent forums with rave-reviews. I appreciated that he accepted my slightly-alternative approach to parenting (we still nurse; co-sleep; and are selective on vaccine schedules). He is a father, and would give his personal and professional opinions, which was a nice touch. I'd recommend him to anyone in the Vancouver area looking for a wonderful, caring, personable Ped.

December 20th, 2011

After 5yrs we're seeking new DR! POOR!

We have a few boys and have been seeing this doctor for our boys for the past 5yrs. We've had 2 new babies through his care. His help has been less than adequate. Bedside manner was great initially or during annual check ups but if you express concern or question things you get a response about how it's easy to jump to conclusions and how he doesn't specialize in that field so either has no one to refer you out to and you're welcome to give him the info and he'll send the referral over[you do the work, where to even look?!]or hope it goes away and return happily next yr or during random other visits. Guess where that has gotten us? Our child now has late found degeneration of his eyes that we could of found earlier on if he would of been more active to find a solution rather than tell us what the eye dr has been saying "too young for glasses, he looks perfectly healthy in his eyes.." now it's irreversible at 3yrs, despite our constant asking and him telling us the same "I don't know where to look or refer you"!! Also, my oldest son is being picked on at school along wih some other issues. I initially asked to speak with him w/my son out of the room, and have him come in and than speak to the dr about questions about his body parts or such he might have. Instead, he says he isn't some one in that field, and in order to refer me out he'd have to call CPS on me in order to refer me out to a specialist [they require a cps call in order to see them] to check into if my kids being inappropriately touched by his friend during a sleepover. Talk about horrific bedside manner! He said to me, "is that something you'd like to do, have me call CPS on you so you can see these people?" Um, WHAT? We have been informed our kids school about the concerns of he other kid to investigate since the fathers inappropriate behavior and now we're having our sons peditrician..who's supposed to make my child feel safe to speak with, is saying he'll have to call CPS on us?!!! Worst Dr visit I've ever had, and it's bad enough after 3yrs of being told my sons eyes are healthy and doing no leg work or help on it, is now irreversable~25 appointments we've had for him over 3yrs. Imagine our frustration with this doctor! He didn't want to send out a request to my kids insurance to get fluoride tablets and I had to also insist on that. But due to this guys horrific and completely cold bedside manner, we're NOT going to be seeing him any more. Don't let this place buy you with their cute free books each check up! That bought us in for 5yrs we wish we could take back to another doctor!

November 8th, 2011

Best Pediatrician we have met!

"Dr. Kevin" walked in the room greeting us and the kids and handed them each their own new little book. He was very personable with us, and both our boys (ages 1.5 and 3.5). He stayed and answered all of our questions which lasted a good 20 minutes. He also didn't make us feel like bad parents for not giving our kids vaccines yet, and for being a bit leery about them. He explained the differences between each one, wrote them down and respected our wish to do what we chose was best. He was very informative, and my son actually responded to him which is unlike my son to strangers. We've found our doctor for the kids as far as we're concerned and we are no longer going to look. We tried this doctor because my wife found great reviews of his practice from other sites, and the reviews are true. Dr. Kevin in awesome!

April 27th, 2015