A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatfield
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hatfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hatfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Genital Warts
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Ingrown Nails
- Lipid Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Hatfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.