A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hatfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Genital Warts
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Ingrown Nails
- Lipid Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Hatfield practice?
Dr. Kevin Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.