A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatfield
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hatfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Genital Warts
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Ingrown Nails
- Lipid Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Hatfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.