Dr. Kevin Hayes MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Aberdeen, MS

4.8

November 13th, 2012
His professionalism and care saved my life
I first went to see Dr. Hayes to get on a diet plan and get a prescription for diet pills. Fortunately for me and my family, he went above and beyond for my care. He ran blood tests to determine I was healthy enough to take the diet pills and be on a diet. My blood work came back questionable and he sent me further for tests. I was diagnosed with Liver cancer. It is very hard to determine liver cancer as there are generally very few symptoms. I had no symptoms. The professionalism and care that he provided for me is why I am still here today. If he had just carelessly given me diet pills and sent me on my way, I firmly believe I would not be alive now. I am more than thankful for the care and kindness which Dr. Hayes and his staff showed for me. Without them I would not be 3 years cancer free! Thanks to Dr. Hayes and his fine staff!

December 5th, 2008
I was very impressed with the care andknowledge that Dr Hayes showed while my elderly mother was in his care. Excellentdoctor and caring in a way that we seldom see in most doctors today. Always kept in touch with her progress in language I could understand. Cannot say enough good things about this professional, caring doctor!