A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Heath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Heath, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Conway Reg Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin David Heath MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Heath practice?
- Dr. Kevin Heath has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Heath practices Gastroenterology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Gastroenterologists.