Dr. Kevin Henderzahs MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
Dr. Henderzahs delivered all three of my sons and was there for me through two of my losses. My first son I was in the office and started bleeding profusely after he checked my cervix and we had to rush in for an emergency c-section - he stayed calm the whole time and even sat by my head until it was time for him to prep for surgery! After that baby, I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and unfortunately we were not at community ER - the next day after my surgery he called me on my cell phone to talk about what happened and also followed up with the surgeon. Each subsequent pregnancy had its own complications and he was there along the way! I'm sad that I won't see him as an OB doc anymore - but I've moved onto being a GYN patient. He is a 'risk averse' doctor so if you are 100% wanting a VBAC he is probably not your best choice. This doesn't make him bad - just how he operates.

October 27th, 2016
Amazing doctor! I would never ever go anywhere else

September 21st, 2016
one of a kind doctor
After 8 years of infertility and pregnancy loss working with other physicians we have achieved and maintained a successful pregnancy under Dr. Henderzahs care. It's been a rough road and I'm extremely high risk and currently hospitalized due to unforeseen complications, but Dr. Henderzahs has been there every step of the way. His knowledge and skill combined with his empathy, incredible bedside manor, willingness to listen, work as a team, and answer all of our questions when most doctors would be dismissive has been a Godsend to us through this process. He has taken extra care with us due to the high risk nature of our case and sent me for multiple consults with specialists to confirm he is doing everything he can to care for myself and baby! I am beyond thankful after all this time to finally have a doctor I trust and who goes the extra mile. His staff is also incredible and wonderful to work with. They get back to you quickly and are always pleasant to talk to. Wait times are between 10-15 minutes and offices are clean and nice. I highly recommend him as a physician.

August 29th, 2016
Best Doctor Ive ever had
I remember how peaceful i felt because of Dr. Henderzahs. I was young when I had my first daughter and received assistance with my insurance. So when i had my second daughter and Dr. Henderzahs saw my name on the list of patients in the hospital he came in and gave the nurses help. It surprised me that he remembered me and how much he helped me and both my daughters. Thank you Dr. Henderzahs

July 7th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Henderzahs for a number of years. I am very pleased with Dr. H, however, the front office staff is often curt and not very attentive. I have called and they have been rude on the phone several times. I LOVE Dr. Henderzahs and I will continue to see him for my needs, but I find his front office staff highly rude and uncaring.

February 29th, 2016
Don't see this Doctor!
Dr Henderzahs was incredibly rude to my wife. We want to take a natural approach to pregnancy and our birthing plan and asked a few questions expressing our concerns. He was very dismissive, rude and 'bull dozed' the conversation. He essential gave us an ultimatum and said that we had to be flexible and work as a 'team' but the way he said it really indicated that he didn't want us to have any say in our birthing plan. He might be a good Dr if you don't have any opinions about your pregnancy.

April 30th, 2015
I would definitely recommend Dr. Henderzahs to anyone. He is a wonderful doctor.

March 6th, 2014
Excellent doctor, but...
After researching doctors and asking for recommendations, I came across Dr. Henderzahs. I was happy with his care during my pregnancy and because I was a high-risk pregnancy this was very important. He spent a good amount of time with me and he answered any questions I had. His staff is wonderful and you can tell the whole team really cares. If he had actual office hours that a working, pregnant women could actually make, this would be a good review. The last appointment of the day is at 3:30 p.m. I am in the last trimester, so he wants me to see him twice a week. I have to take a minimum of an hour off work every time I need to make an appointment. I have switched my appointments half a dozen times because I couldn't get to them on time. Then, the office manager has the audacity to tell me I need to KEEP my appointments. I am in the process of finding a new OBGYN because of the horrible office hours. Too bad the doctors are too worried about getting home for dinner and couldn't actually accommodate the patients.

January 14th, 2014
LOVE Dr. Henderzah
My family and I recently moved two hours from our hometown, in the middle of my pregnancy. Dr. Henderzah accepted me as a patient has been amazing. I really liked my DR that I had before moving and was anxious to switch, but I'm so glad I did. He is so nice and respectful, and I can really tell he cares about me as a patient. He's also been so thorough with each of my appointments and made me feel comfortable in him, and my pregnancy. Another thing I really admire about him, and his staff, is how interested they are in my personal life, and in my daughter especially. Even if they are just being polite, I've never had another doctor make it a point to specifically note my daughters name, etc. Not one negative thing to say about Kevin Henderzah!

December 14th, 2011
The best doctor
When I became pregnant with my third child my doctor told me about doctor lynn however when I called to make an appointment dr lynn was out on maternity leave herself so they made my appointment with dr henderzah. After my first appointment I decided that I wanted dr henderzah to be my obgyn, a discission that I am so glad I made. During my pregnancy I started having pre term labor problems. At 28wks I went into labor and dr henderzah knew exactly what to do and was able to stop it. He doesn't mess around and is very careful, he acualty put me in the hospital a few times after that. At 36 wks there was no stopping labor. I had some troubles during labor, my babies heart rate dropped and I was bleeding to much. Dr henderzah stayed calm and knew what to do. My little girl was born healthy and just fine. He than had to tend to me and get my bleeding under control. Well he did. Believe me when I say I am very thankful that I had a wonderful dr. I can honestly say that dr henderzah is truly a blessing and my daughter and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him.

August 25th, 2010
Dr. Henderzahs is the best
I was having abnormal/severe bleeding and was recommended to Dr. Henderzahs by both my sister in law and my general practitioner. I am so glad they recommended him. His bedside manner is phenomenal and he takes time with me to explain my options. The staff is excellent and friendly and I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Henderzahs.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Henderzahs is a wonderful OBGYN. He was always avaliable during my pregnancy and was very interested with any concern that I had. He took the time with me at each visit and made me feel at ease with him and not rushed like some doctors make you feel. He always answered my questions and would talk me through everything (even if I already knew what was going on). I think he is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone.