Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Diana on Jul 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Henderzahs for a number of years. I am very pleased with Dr. H, however, the front office staff is often curt and not very attentive. I have called and they have been rude on the phone several times. I LOVE Dr. Henderzahs and I will continue to see him for my needs, but I find his front office staff highly rude and uncaring.

Don't see this Doctor! show details Don't see this Doctor!
Feb 29th, 2016

Dr Henderzahs was incredibly rude to my wife. We want to take a natural approach to pregnancy and our birthing plan and asked a few questions expressing our concerns. He was very dismissive, rude and 'bull dozed' the conversation. He essential gave us an ultimatum and said that we had to be flexible and work as a 'team' but the way he said it really indicated that he didn't want us to have any say in our birthing plan. He might be a good Dr if you don't have any opinions about your pregnancy.

Apr 30th, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Henderzahs to anyone. He is a wonderful doctor.

Excellent doctor, but... show details Excellent doctor, but...
Mar 5th, 2014

After researching doctors and asking for recommendations, I came across Dr. Henderzahs. I was happy with his care during my pregnancy and because I was a high-risk pregnancy this was very important. He spent a good amount of time with me and he answered any questions I had. His staff is wonderful and you can tell the whole team really cares. If he had actual office hours that a working, pregnant women could actually make, this would be a good review. The last appointment of the day is at 3:30 p.m. I am in the last trimester, so he wants me to see him twice a week. I have to take a minimum of an hour off work every time I need to make an appointment. I have switched my appointments half a dozen times because I couldn't get to them on time. Then, the office manager has the audacity to tell me I need to KEEP my appointments. I am in the process of finding a new OBGYN because of the horrible office hours. Too bad the doctors are too worried about getting home for dinner and couldn't actually accommodate the patients.

LOVE Dr. Henderzah show details LOVE Dr. Henderzah
by Megan on Jan 14th, 2014

My family and I recently moved two hours from our hometown, in the middle of my pregnancy. Dr. Henderzah accepted me as a patient has been amazing. I really liked my DR that I had before moving and was anxious to switch, but I'm so glad I did. He is so nice and respectful, and I can really tell he cares about me as a patient. He's also been so thorough with each of my appointments and made me feel comfortable in him, and my pregnancy. Another thing I really admire about him, and his staff, is how interested they are in my personal life, and in my daughter especially. Even if they are just being polite, I've never had another doctor make it a point to specifically note my daughters name, etc. Not one negative thing to say about Kevin Henderzah!

Dr Henderzahs is the best! show details Dr Henderzahs is the best!
by Karen G. on Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr. Henderzahs is so kind and understanding! He is very knowledgeable of his job and takes time to explain things to you. I started having early contractions at 25 weeks and had a very rough pregnancy but he was amazing! My baby was only 2 weeks early when she was born. I highly recommend him!

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Dec 14th, 2011

When I became pregnant with my third child my doctor told me about doctor lynn however when I called to make an appointment dr lynn was out on maternity leave herself so they made my appointment with dr henderzah. After my first appointment I decided that I wanted dr henderzah to be my obgyn, a discission that I am so glad I made. During my pregnancy I started having pre term labor problems. At 28wks I went into labor and dr henderzah knew exactly what to do and was able to stop it. He doesn't mess around and is very careful, he acualty put me in the hospital a few times after that. At 36 wks there was no stopping labor. I had some troubles during labor, my babies heart rate dropped and I was bleeding to much. Dr henderzah stayed calm and knew what to do. My little girl was born healthy and just fine. He than had to tend to me and get my bleeding under control. Well he did. Believe me when I say I am very thankful that I had a wonderful dr. I can honestly say that dr henderzah is truly a blessing and my daughter and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him.

Dr. Henderzahs is the best show details Dr. Henderzahs is the best
Aug 25th, 2010

I was having abnormal/severe bleeding and was recommended to Dr. Henderzahs by both my sister in law and my general practitioner. I am so glad they recommended him. His bedside manner is phenomenal and he takes time with me to explain my options. The staff is excellent and friendly and I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Henderzahs.

Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Henderzahs is a wonderful OBGYN. He was always avaliable during my pregnancy and was very interested with any concern that I had. He took the time with me at each visit and made me feel at ease with him and not rushed like some doctors make you feel. He always answered my questions and would talk me through everything (even if I already knew what was going on). I think he is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 9th, 2010

Dr. Hendezahs is a great doctor. he really cares about his patients.