Dr. Kevin Henseler Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Henseler?

Good doctor, way too busy,

Posted on March 14th, 2009

He is good at what he does, but far too busy to be bothered with questions after the fact. Had promised to send information about my condition so that I may help educate family members about the hereditary syndrome, but has as yet not done so, and it's been three years since that promise. I believe he means well, just way to busy to be bothered with keeping in touch. Could use a pep talk with the staff at Subrad, they seem to be either snotty or disinterested, or overheard talking about patients behind their back, not very professional some days. I called a year ago to get information from my medical records, it was perceived that I was bothering the person on the phone, and she made it clear that what I was asking for was a major undertaking for them. I will be looking for another specialist for follow up care, and not recommending this clinic. As far as Dr Henseler is concerned, I have recommended other family members, but their impression was not favorable and I am disappointed by that, although I found my initial contact with him to be pretty impressive, and he was very knowledgeable and skilled in the procedure that I had done.

Lung Cancer