A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hill, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Boyd Hill DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Hill practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Internists and Grass Valley Gastroenterologists.