Dr. Kevin Hill Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hill?

Lifesaver!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

After suffering a mild heart attack, I was given bllod thinners in the ER. The next day a big ulcer I didn't know I had burst and I nearly bled out. Dr. Hill fixed the problem and has been monitoring ALL my progress since. Tests indicate I have other issues but Dr. Hill and I have worked out a plan of treatment. He saved my life and is an integral part of my recovery. He answers all my questions and explains things in layman''s terms.

He's the best around

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I had issues for 20 years that went undiagnosed. He spent the time to listen, test and evaluate my situation. He made proper diagnosis and I have my life back after two decades of suffering.

Not recommend

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I will never return to this office and I would recommend it to no one the dr assistant is extremely rude over the phone and will not return your phone calls, ever. Ordered test we had promptly done and three weeks later still had no results and would not return my call regarding them. Got my prescription completely wrong then blamed it on me and said they couldn't help me. It was an absolutely horrible experience now seeking another doctor elsewhere. I wish I could do negative stars because one star is too much

Posted on September 1st, 2016

He is a very good doctor, taking excellent care of me and my difficulties. Best of all, he listened.

Posted on December 7th, 2014

I was treated by Dr Hill for 8 months. he never did diagnose my problem, even tho he ordered test, which were unnecessary. I will never see this man again, nor do I recommend anyone to see him.

Posted on September 27th, 2017