Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
The One you have been looking for. show details The One you have been looking for.
by Heather on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Hoffarth is truly on in a million. He is more than a doctor.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the time Dr. Hoffarth took in reviewing our patient history & test results in order to develop a detailed Care Plan that will help us achieve our health goals and objectives. He is a "breath of fresh air" in the medical field.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hoffarth was thorough, kind, and professional. He was well prepared and spent over three hours with my husband and myself going over our medical history, our concerns and our goals, before he developed a care plan to fit our needs.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. H is all about preventative care (i.e., to ensure you're not on a path to become diagnosed with potential health concerns that most of us eventually face). Discussing your lifestyle, family history, nutrition, & exercise routine is paramount.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've never had a doctor take the time to offer coffee and draw out diagrams and explain answers to my many questions in such detail or with such enthusiasm and patience! Dr. Hofarth runs one of the coolest new businesses in ATX. He delivers results!

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hoffarth is an excellent provider. Extremely knowledgable and very thorough - definite recommend to all of my friends!

EXCELLENT!!!

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best. Kind, caring, takes the time to listen, explains everything well, never felt rushed.

Excellent care.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kevin is incredibly knowledgeable about the entire Human system. He is the first doctor that I have seen who looks at everything and advises you on nutrition, fitness, habits, stress and puts into place a plan for you to reach optimal health.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hoffarth is an excellent patient advocate. He's the perfect partner to achieve optimal health. I highly recommend him to all those who make their health a priority!

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor that takes the time to listen and helps you achieve amazing results. I started in October at 216 and by Dec 15 was down 46lbs! Amazing medicine and work!!! Highly recommend BioFit.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated as a patient of Dr. Hoffarth's or the results I'm seeing. I've referred several of my friends already. I only wish he'd opened his practice sooner!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
A Gem! show details A Gem!
by Ziba Rezaee on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Hoffarth is truly a gem! He is not only an amazing physician but  he is just an incredible person.  He is compassionate, thorough, attentive to small details often overlooked by other physicians and meticulous. He has great passion in what he does and cares for you as a family member.  In fact by the end of a visit, you feel as though he is as Dr. Hoffarth treats his patients with utmost regard,  care, and diligence.  What also sets Dr. Hoffarth apart is his spirit and his ability to work with you in accomplishing and reaching your health goals.  He informs you greatly and motivates you to make those changes.  Becoming a patient of Dr. Hoffarth will be an investment that you will treasure for the rest of your life as Dr. Hoffarth not only treats you as a traditional physician but gives you the knowledge,  tools, and motivation  to enact lifestyle changes that improve every aspect of your health on your own.   Dr. Hoffarth is truly the best and has a heart of gold!  Anyone under Dr. Hoffarth ' s care is in amazing hands. I just wish there were more physicians and individuals like this!

Great Doctor - show details Great Doctor -
by Peter C on Apr 9th, 2013

I came from another doctor that seemed to literally just keep billing me for tests and things. I can in to see him and he reviewed the test I had and after a great conversation got me started on a program. I have never felt better! He was also great to talk to and seemed to really try to know his patients.

Top of the Class show details Top of the Class
by Lakeway area resident on Apr 3rd, 2013

I have been under Dr Hoffarth for almost a year now and have had the best medical improvement results than I have ever experienced in my 40 years. The initial consultation is scheduled longer than an ordinary vist because he takes the time to get to know his patient's history and current medical condition and lifestyle. His intial assessment may require medical tests and procedures however the end result will be worth his attention to detail in his final diagnosis and medical assessment for a longterm healthy way of living. I have had some good doctors over the years however; Dr Kevin is the best I have experienced. I recommend him on a consistant basis to folks who are serious about their healthcare.

Warning about their 'random' drug testing show details Warning about their 'random' drug testing
Apr 22nd, 2011

I was forced to take a drug test before they refilled one of my prescriptions for ADHD that I had been taking in low doses for years. That is fine, I support doctors that want to help out with the problem of Rx drug abuse.The final cost, billed to me:$370 for a urine test.I called another doctor that does drug screening in town. They charge $40 for urine, $90 for hair.That is a ripoff, another way for them to squeeze money out of patients.

Jan 13th, 2011

a very caring Doctor. professional and smart. excellent record with follow ups and returning phone calls. great bedside manner.

Dec 13th, 2010

WOW...A doctor who actually listens intently and truly cares about me as an INDIVIDUAL !! Love him as my physician !!

by A.L. on Dec 26th, 2009

I am a woman and I found Dr. Hoffarth to be one of the kindest and best listerners I have ever had for a physician. He is certainly funny and witty and always trying to make other comfortable with humor. I would stronly recommend him to anyone.

by m.m. on Sep 16th, 2009

He was extremely uncomfortable giving me a trans vaginal ultrasound. He joked around inappropriately, and even gave my husband the creeps. I am sure he is a fine doctor...if you are a man.