Emergency Physician, Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

200 Medical Pkwy
Ste 310
Austin, TX 78738
512-654-2100
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor -  |  show details
by Peter C on Apr 9th, 2013

I came from another doctor that seemed to literally just keep billing me for tests and things. I can in to see him and he reviewed the test I had and after a great conversation got me started on a program. I have never felt better! He was also great to talk to and seemed to really try to know his patients.

|  Top of the Class  |  show details
by Lakeway area resident on Apr 3rd, 2013

I have been under Dr Hoffarth for almost a year now and have had the best medical improvement results than I have ever experienced in my 40 years. The initial consultation is scheduled longer than an ordinary vist because he takes the time to get to know his patient's history and current medical condition and lifestyle. His intial assessment may require medical tests and procedures however the end result will be worth his attention to detail in his final diagnosis and medical assessment for a longterm healthy way of living. I have had some good doctors over the years however; Dr Kevin is the best I have experienced. I recommend him on a consistant basis to folks who are serious about their healthcare.

|  Warning about their 'random' drug testing  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I was forced to take a drug test before they refilled one of my prescriptions for ADHD that I had been taking in low doses for years. That is fine, I support doctors that want to help out with the problem of Rx drug abuse.The final cost, billed to me:$370 for a urine test.I called another doctor that does drug screening in town. They charge $40 for urine, $90 for hair.That is a ripoff, another way for them to squeeze money out of patients.

Jan 13th, 2011

a very caring Doctor. professional and smart. excellent record with follow ups and returning phone calls. great bedside manner.

Dec 13th, 2010

WOW...A doctor who actually listens intently and truly cares about me as an INDIVIDUAL !! Love him as my physician !!

by A.L. on Dec 26th, 2009

I am a woman and I found Dr. Hoffarth to be one of the kindest and best listerners I have ever had for a physician. He is certainly funny and witty and always trying to make other comfortable with humor. I would stronly recommend him to anyone.

by m.m. on Sep 16th, 2009

He was extremely uncomfortable giving me a trans vaginal ultrasound. He joked around inappropriately, and even gave my husband the creeps. I am sure he is a fine doctor...if you are a man.