Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Gem!  |  show details
by Ziba Rezaee on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Hoffarth is truly a gem! He is not only an amazing physician but  he is just an incredible person.  He is compassionate, thorough, attentive to small details often overlooked by other physicians and meticulous. He has great passion in what he does and cares for you as a family member.  In fact by the end of a visit, you feel as though he is as Dr. Hoffarth treats his patients with utmost regard,  care, and diligence.  What also sets Dr. Hoffarth apart is his spirit and his ability to work with you in accomplishing and reaching your health goals.  He informs you greatly and motivates you to make those changes.  Becoming a patient of Dr. Hoffarth will be an investment that you will treasure for the rest of your life as Dr. Hoffarth not only treats you as a traditional physician but gives you the knowledge,  tools, and motivation  to enact lifestyle changes that improve every aspect of your health on your own.   Dr. Hoffarth is truly the best and has a heart of gold!  Anyone under Dr. Hoffarth ' s care is in amazing hands. I just wish there were more physicians and individuals like this!

|  Great Doctor -  |  show details
by Peter C on Apr 9th, 2013

I came from another doctor that seemed to literally just keep billing me for tests and things. I can in to see him and he reviewed the test I had and after a great conversation got me started on a program. I have never felt better! He was also great to talk to and seemed to really try to know his patients.

|  Top of the Class  |  show details
by Lakeway area resident on Apr 3rd, 2013

I have been under Dr Hoffarth for almost a year now and have had the best medical improvement results than I have ever experienced in my 40 years. The initial consultation is scheduled longer than an ordinary vist because he takes the time to get to know his patient's history and current medical condition and lifestyle. His intial assessment may require medical tests and procedures however the end result will be worth his attention to detail in his final diagnosis and medical assessment for a longterm healthy way of living. I have had some good doctors over the years however; Dr Kevin is the best I have experienced. I recommend him on a consistant basis to folks who are serious about their healthcare.

|  Warning about their 'random' drug testing  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I was forced to take a drug test before they refilled one of my prescriptions for ADHD that I had been taking in low doses for years. That is fine, I support doctors that want to help out with the problem of Rx drug abuse.The final cost, billed to me:$370 for a urine test.I called another doctor that does drug screening in town. They charge $40 for urine, $90 for hair.That is a ripoff, another way for them to squeeze money out of patients.

Jan 13th, 2011

a very caring Doctor. professional and smart. excellent record with follow ups and returning phone calls. great bedside manner.

Dec 13th, 2010

WOW...A doctor who actually listens intently and truly cares about me as an INDIVIDUAL !! Love him as my physician !!

by A.L. on Dec 26th, 2009

I am a woman and I found Dr. Hoffarth to be one of the kindest and best listerners I have ever had for a physician. He is certainly funny and witty and always trying to make other comfortable with humor. I would stronly recommend him to anyone.

by m.m. on Sep 16th, 2009

He was extremely uncomfortable giving me a trans vaginal ultrasound. He joked around inappropriately, and even gave my husband the creeps. I am sure he is a fine doctor...if you are a man.