A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hogan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Hogan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hogan practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Columbia, MD.
See Frederick Dermatologists.