Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Refreshing experience show details Refreshing experience
Jan 13th, 2016

Had appointment with Dr. Hogan on 1.11.16 and was very pleased with his patience on understanding what i wanted to accomplish. Just wanted to have a fresh look and was very impressed with outcome. No bruising and his staff answered all my questions. A very pleasant experience. Whole staff that i dealt with really made me feel comfortable. Being a little nervous, they took the deep breath for me and made me feel at ease. Thank you.

What kind of a dermatologist is he? show details What kind of a dermatologist is he?
Jun 18th, 2015

This doctor didn't listen to my concerns at all and told me that I should sit in a tanning bed to help with my skin problem. Really? And he's supposed to be a dermatologist? I'll never go there again and neither should anyone else.

transplant survivor show details transplant survivor
Apr 10th, 2011

Dr. Kevin Hogan and his staff are the most accurate, empathetic, efficient and knowledgeable group that I have met for a very long time. You don't get shuffled to a 'PA', and he gets the diagnosis right every time. What a jewel! Medicine as it was meant to be practiced.