Dr. Kevin Hohnwald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hohnwald?

My Choice

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Hohnwald has been our doctor for about 4 years. I am very pleased with every aspect of his office and particularly with the doctor himself. I can't believe some of the reviews here. My wife and I are both well over 80 and have had excellent medical care in the past in another state. Dr. Hohnwald is certainly their equal.

New Patient

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Hohnwald is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes time to understand your health needs,

Not Satisfied

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Lady upfront was pushy and made me feel like a paycheck, not a person in pain. Office smelt weird. I cancelled my appointment without seeing Doctor. Staff was not curtious and j should have trusted the other negative reviews I found.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

we need more doctors like Dr. Hohnwald and his staff

Bad Bad Bad

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

The doctor is one of worst people/doctors I ever met, and Iam 60years old. Bad diagnostic, and very bad manners. I can't believe he is allowed to practice medicine.

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Incompetent staff who couldn't get referrals out to specialty Dr. timely; only interested in billing for a visit. Fired this doctor!

Young Dr. Welby

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Everyone in his office is very nice and helpful. Dr. Hohnwald goes out of his way to be there for his patients.

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Hohnwald is a wonderful old fashioned physician who spends time with his patients and has a very quiet comfortable office. I love to go and visit him and trust his judgment. He is more conservative in that he will order all the tests you want or he will be more conservative if you like. He listens. He is one of the few physicians these days who sees his patients at the hospital. He practices as a Hospitalist at SMH along with his private practice so he can coordinate your care well if you are hospitalized and will know all that goes on during the hospitalization.

End of Life Care

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Excellent, caring physician

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I am a 60+ female and have been a patient of Dr. Hohnwald's for several years. I have always found him to be a caring physician who is extremely thorough. If I mention his name in the medical community, I always hear favorable comments about what an excellent doctor he is. His current staff are professional and knowledgeable. I trust my care to Dr. Hohnwald without hesitation.

Doctor K...Excellent eh

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Outstanding bedside manner. Decisive, professional, caring and extremely skilled.

Snowbird review

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I am in Sarasota for 3 months and needed a Dr. Dr. Hohnwald is perfect. He is professional,personable,listens to the patient,asks pertinent questions,and provides his professional opinion. I received all the tests and referrals I needed. I will continue to see Dr. Hohnwald and don't understand the negative opinion I saw on this site.