Dr. Kevin Hohnwald DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

April 19th, 2017
New Patient
Dr. Hohnwald is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes time to understand your health needs,

November 24th, 2015
Not Satisfied
Lady upfront was pushy and made me feel like a paycheck, not a person in pain. Office smelt weird. I cancelled my appointment without seeing Doctor. Staff was not curtious and j should have trusted the other negative reviews I found.

November 11th, 2015
we need more doctors like Dr. Hohnwald and his staff

June 1st, 2015
Bad Bad Bad
The doctor is one of worst people/doctors I ever met, and Iam 60years old. Bad diagnostic, and very bad manners. I can't believe he is allowed to practice medicine.

January 20th, 2014
Incompetent staff who couldn't get referrals out to specialty Dr. timely; only interested in billing for a visit. Fired this doctor!

October 4th, 2013
Young Dr. Welby
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Everyone in his office is very nice and helpful. Dr. Hohnwald goes out of his way to be there for his patients.

August 26th, 2013
Dr. Hohnwald is a wonderful old fashioned physician who spends time with his patients and has a very quiet comfortable office. I love to go and visit him and trust his judgment. He is more conservative in that he will order all the tests you want or he will be more conservative if you like. He listens. He is one of the few physicians these days who sees his patients at the hospital. He practices as a Hospitalist at SMH along with his private practice so he can coordinate your care well if you are hospitalized and will know all that goes on during the hospitalization.

July 26th, 2012
Excellent, caring physician
I am a 60+ female and have been a patient of Dr. Hohnwald's for several years. I have always found him to be a caring physician who is extremely thorough. If I mention his name in the medical community, I always hear favorable comments about what an excellent doctor he is. His current staff are professional and knowledgeable. I trust my care to Dr. Hohnwald without hesitation.

June 21st, 2012
Doctor K...Excellent eh
Outstanding bedside manner. Decisive, professional, caring and extremely skilled.

February 24th, 2012
Snowbird review
I am in Sarasota for 3 months and needed a Dr. Dr. Hohnwald is perfect. He is professional,personable,listens to the patient,asks pertinent questions,and provides his professional opinion. I received all the tests and referrals I needed. I will continue to see Dr. Hohnwald and don't understand the negative opinion I saw on this site.

September 21st, 2011
Dr. Hohnwald has a great bedside manner and is very calm and available to his patients. He is open to suggestions and is willing to go along with what the patient wants. It is very easy to get an appointment and wonderful to go to a quiet office which is not overrun with other doctors and patients. I am very happy with him.

August 17th, 2011
I've been using Dr Hohnwald a my primary care for several years. He is a good doctor, caring with a dry sense of humor. He is very concerned and knows what he is doing. I have been impressed with all the referals he has given me, he has ensured they are all to good doctors he would use or does use for himself or his family. He actively seeks feedback on them.He always spend the time necessary to discuss all my concerns and revisits past issues. I trust him and like him. Ann, his nurse, is a gem. Just give her a chance because she is a really nice person. My other half also goes to him and likes him as do other people i have recommended.