Dr. Kevin Holthaus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Holthaus?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Holthaus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016

Reception women unprofessional Doctor Holthaus is great.

I have been a patient for years and my husband many more than myself. I have seen most all doctors and staff at one time or another. My children go as well. Dr.Holthaus is a very intelligent and vigilant efficient doctor. The most caring I have seen. His front office staff is ruining his practice. They do not practice the HIPA policies and act as billing staff and very loud and non professional. A lack of working with insurance company as well. Lack of patient and doctors communication that leads to conflict with follow up medication and billing. Other than the the doctors are caring and know the latest up to date care and listen to YOU. The majority of staff are good but the two or three up front are your first impression and can ruin it for you and the doctor.

February 1st, 2015

The best

One simply could not ask for a finer Dr. or staff.

January 28th, 2013

ridiculous wait time

The office wait is unacceptable. I was ontime and i expect the doctor to be as well

October 5th, 2011

Don't waste your time!

The office staff is horrible!!! No follow up, I had to call them 5 times over a week and a half before I received a return phone call! They were not concerned in the slightest that it had taken that long to get back to me. I expect more from my health care providers and staff. I will be seeking another more professional office with a doctor that cares. Wish I knew where Mike Medved went, this never happened when he was overseeing my care. When I used to only wait 10-15 min to see Medved now I wait over an hour to be seen! Don't waste your time with this practice find another doctor!

September 1st, 2011

Just worried about copays!

All this office is concerned about is being able to bill for an office visit and getting my copay! Instead of the usual annual visit they wanted me back every 6 months!

August 16th, 2011

Long Wait But Worth It

I've been seeing this doctor for over 20 years. While I sometimes grumble about the wait, I know that it's because he spends the time it takes with each of his patients to find out what's going on with them. Some patients may require a longer visit than others. Sometimes he may need to spend an hour with me, sometimes only 15 minutes,and I know that's the case with his other patients. Whether I'm there for a routine check-up, a case of the flu, or because of an accident or injury, I know I'm going to be treated accordingly and compassionately. I trust him completely. On occasion he has had front office staff that's not been up to par, but they don't usually last long. His back office staff is great (Tamika, don't ever leave permanently, you hear?!. I recommend Dr. Holthaus and his associates to anyone needing healthcare, anytime.

February 1st, 2011

Great Doctor

Was on vacation and called in and he help save my vaction by informing me of what to do to get me back on my feet. Didn't have to wait long for a responce.Great job thanks.

January 13th, 2011

horrible

Horrible don't even try this doctor unless you have 3 hours to spend at every appt. 2 of those hours waiting. Mention something and he will tell you that you could leave now (real professional huh). Well I still told him what I thought and said no I have been waiting here 1 hour and 45 minutes buddy and you are going to answer my questions. Amy will treat you the same way. Mike Medved left the practice and he was on it like clockwork, can't seem to find where he is at now and they sure won't tell you. I will say the front office staff is great, but unfortunately they aren't in charge of my health.

August 3rd, 2010

Mrs.

Dr. Holthaus and his staff are always professional and without a doubt among the best medical people my husband and I have ever encountered. Diagnostically and 'personally,' he and his people make the discomfort of being ill or wondering what might be wrong as good as it can possibly be. He is knowledgeable, intuitive and honest. I'd rank him with five stars if you had them.

July 7th, 2017