Learn more about Dr. Kevin Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Honig, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Honig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Honig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Honig has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Honig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Honig practice?
- Dr. Kevin Honig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Honig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.