Kevin M Honig, MD
3400 Long Prairie Rd
Ste 102
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972-556-2885
Locations and availability (6)

|  Dr. Kevin Honig  |  show details
by Charles E. Aaker on Apr 23rd, 2014

It is a sincere privilege to write a glowing performance review for someone as deserving as Dr. Kevin Honig. He is the quintessential physician and surgeon, the best of the best. Completely honest, trustworthy, compassionate, and extremely competent, his professional performance and personal demeanor are beyond reproach. A patient could not ask for more in a physician and surgeon than one who unquestionably and most sincerely performs in the patient's best interests. He possesses exemplary communications skills, and is extremely lucid and succinct in explaining the necessity for and the detailed specifics of a procedure. He does this in a manner that covers all questions and concerns, leaving the patient confident that the prescribed course of action is the proper one. Having undergone two surgical procedures (rotator cuff repair on both shoulders), performed by Dr. Honig, he has my complete trust and confidence. Based on my personal experience, I would recommend Dr. Honig, without a moment's hesitation, to anyone requiring the same procedure or any other surgical procedure that he offers through his practice. Dr Honig is supported by a loyal and extremely competent staff that skillfully handles all administrative and technical procedures both pre-op and post -op. This is just one more aspect of Dr. Honig's practice that provides for a pleasant patient experience. My sincere gratitude, Dr. Honig and staff, for what I consider to be very special treatment.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Honig has treated my child for several injuries. Each visit has been very pleasant. Dr. Honig has impressed me with his professionalism and accuracy.

|  Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon  |  show details
by GLB on Oct 19th, 2009

I had a multiple elbow fracture (process of ulna) due to a bicycling accident, and was referred to Kevin Honig by the emergency room physician. Though I didn't know anyone who had been to Dr. Honig, my concerns were alleviated when I met him. This is an outstanding doctor with up-to-date knowledge, a very approachable beside manner and likely best of all, keen attention to detail with painstaking accuracy.I have noted Dr. Honig's attention detail every step of the procedure. Now two months out from surgery with a fully functional arm, I'm grateful that I was referred to Dr. Honig, and would gladly recommend him to anyone.