Kevin M Honig, MD
3400 Long Prairie Rd
Ste 102
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972-556-2885
Locations and availability (6)

|  Best Orthopedic Doctor!  |  show details
by Teri M. on Sep 7th, 2014

Over the years, my family and I have seen several Orthopedic Doctors for various injuries, aches and pains. We had always used a big practice in the Lewisville area. They were always arrogant, condescending and lacked empathy. Dr. Honig and his staff is the exact opposite! He and the staff are polite and treat me with respect. He explains everything in a calm manner and made me feel comfortable with his expertise right away (without being arrogant). I never had a long wait to see him and it was easy to get an appointment. To me this is important because MANY doctors make you wait an hour or more to see them. Not sure why they even make appointments. I will never hesitate to recommend Dr. Honig and All Star Orthopedics to my friends and family!

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Honig after I was given a very scary diagnosis by my primary care physician. Dr. Honing listened to my many questions and concerns. He clearly explained my condition to me (which wasn't nearly as bad as why my PCP made it sound) and he put my concerns at ease by explaining that my condition could easily be treated with physical therapy. I really appreciate the fact the he didn't rush through my appointment. His staff was very courteous. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking an orthopedist!!

|  Dr. Kevin Honig  |  show details
by Charles E. Aaker on Apr 23rd, 2014

It is a sincere privilege to write a glowing performance review for someone as deserving as Dr. Kevin Honig. He is the quintessential physician and surgeon, the best of the best. Completely honest, trustworthy, compassionate, and extremely competent, his professional performance and personal demeanor are beyond reproach. A patient could not ask for more in a physician and surgeon than one who unquestionably and most sincerely performs in the patient's best interests. He possesses exemplary communications skills, and is extremely lucid and succinct in explaining the necessity for and the detailed specifics of a procedure. He does this in a manner that covers all questions and concerns, leaving the patient confident that the prescribed course of action is the proper one. Having undergone two surgical procedures (rotator cuff repair on both shoulders), performed by Dr. Honig, he has my complete trust and confidence. Based on my personal experience, I would recommend Dr. Honig, without a moment's hesitation, to anyone requiring the same procedure or any other surgical procedure that he offers through his practice. Dr Honig is supported by a loyal and extremely competent staff that skillfully handles all administrative and technical procedures both pre-op and post -op. This is just one more aspect of Dr. Honig's practice that provides for a pleasant patient experience. My sincere gratitude, Dr. Honig and staff, for what I consider to be very special treatment.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Honig has treated my child for several injuries. Each visit has been very pleasant. Dr. Honig has impressed me with his professionalism and accuracy.

|  Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon  |  show details
by GLB on Oct 19th, 2009

I had a multiple elbow fracture (process of ulna) due to a bicycling accident, and was referred to Kevin Honig by the emergency room physician. Though I didn't know anyone who had been to Dr. Honig, my concerns were alleviated when I met him. This is an outstanding doctor with up-to-date knowledge, a very approachable beside manner and likely best of all, keen attention to detail with painstaking accuracy.I have noted Dr. Honig's attention detail every step of the procedure. Now two months out from surgery with a fully functional arm, I'm grateful that I was referred to Dr. Honig, and would gladly recommend him to anyone.