A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hooker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hooker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooker graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hooker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Hooker FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Hooker practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hooker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hooker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Osage Beach, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Osage Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.