A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Horan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Horan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Francis Horan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Horan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Horan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Horan practices Anesthesiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Anesthesiologists.