A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hornberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hornberger
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hornberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hornberger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornberger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Frederick Hornberger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Hornberger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hornberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hornberger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.