A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Huang MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Huang practice?
- Dr. Kevin Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Huang practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.