A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hueman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hueman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hueman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Geoffrey Hueman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Hueman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hueman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hueman practices Otolaryngology near Fort Bragg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Fort Bragg Otolaryngologists.